The hugely publicized wonders of Dubai, are truly a class apart and one needs to visit this place to experience crazy shopping and lavish excursion. The Dubai Tourism heartily welcomes everyone from around the globe to visit this nation of riches and plushness, and boast of the splendid lifestyle of the Sheikh population here. As a matter of fact, if busted by police, you could even get a free ride in a Bugatti Veyron. This is for real!
Spots to Visit
- Burj Khalifa – not going to or seeing the outstanding turning point of Dubai, the Burj Khalifa, is like passing by the city of Agra and not seeing or heading off to the Taj Mahal. The tallest edifice on the planet, Burj Khalifa has an ultra fast lift that ships you up to the top, in a matter of a few seconds. From the top, the Dubai skyline looks exhilarating. Likewise, this is not for the faint hearted!
- Burj Al Arab – having a striking similarity to a pontoon, the Burj Al Arab is the world’s tallest and one of the most expensive hotels, arranged all alone on a manmade island. The 321 m high structure is illuminated with choreographed lights around night time, and spending a night at this sumptuous inn could cost you a whooping $ 15,000! You can eat at their submerged Al Mahara Restaurant, or the Skyview Bar.
- Jumeirah Beach – Dubai’s most searched ]after white sand beach the Jumeirah is one spot where you can find the most suitable hotel alternatives amid your visit and value the vast number of pleasures of experiencing the city’s appeal.
- Dubai Aquarium – Suspended in a far reaching tank on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall, one can get a nonstop experience of walking around the middle of the sea creatures at the Dubai Aquarium. On entering the Underwater Zoo, you can even walk around this excited submerged scene through the aquarium tunnels. Enchanting!
- Atlantis Palm Jumeirah – for that sort after luxurious experience, head to this new offering by Dubai. It is more than just a hotel, with colossal measures of compelling experiences on offer for its guests or tourists.
There are more than five Chennai to Dubai flights, plying each day, and take not more than 5 hours to reach Dubai. What could be a better start than this, right? Have a wonderful trip!