Going for tours during holidays and summer vacations is a way of relaxing the minds. There are a large number of such places all over the world for the people to go out during spring season. Among them, now let us talk about England. There are many wonderful destinations that you should never miss to watch in England. Let us see them in detail. Visiting royal opera house London is a royal dream which doesn’t come true for most of the people.
1) Mam Tor, Peak District Derbyshire: This is one of the most beautiful places for you to see in England. The sightings of Iron Age fort from this city are really wonderful. The remains of the fort can still be found at the foot of this hill. Hence it is regarded as one of the greatest tourist spots in England.
2) Coquet valley, Northumberland: This valley is a part of the Jurassic coast. This park is full of blossoming lots of flowers and wildlife. The hill stations across this place are really wonderful to view from a distance and the wildlife here is really very wonderful.
3) Golden Cap, Charmouth is the third important destination that you can see in England. It offers wonderful views of the entire city from the top of the hill. There are wonderful snakes, lizards and many other different kinds of animals like soaring birds etc which make this place beautiful.
4) The Stiperstones is another distinct natural landmark that offers outstanding views of the surroundings. The manstone rock present in this place is the highest point of this city.
5) Seven sisters, East Sussex: This city is full of pure white cliffs which are towering over the city buildings. This is surely a heaven for the people who are looking for a new place for enjoying.
6) Clifton suspension bridge, Bristol: This is also another important bridge which is worth seeing in England. Suspension bridges are quite different from the different types of bridges that we have at our villages and towns. Falcons and green woodpeckers are the important birds that one can see here.
7) Bow Wood in East Midlands: This is an absolute beauty for you to visit in spring season. The carpet of oak and birch flowers which make the earth smooth and beautiful will make you feel at home even in such a place which is exterior to you.
8) Beacon Hill, Buckinghamshire: This hill is another typical English landscape that you would like to visit during spring. This hill is even mentioned in the Shakespeare’s many plays also.
9) Cotswold way, Gloucestershire: This is another beautiful and wonderful destination which is full of wonderful greenery in the surroundings. The blanket of bluebell flowers in May makes the roads look even more beautiful. The sculptures date back to 19th century.
10)South Downs, Sussex: This is located at the heart of southeast region of England. This is a heaven of different birds of prey like kestrels and falcons, along with wild rabbits. And hence this place is regarded as the best destination for people to stay during spring.