Lingerie is one of the most delicate clothing items that women own. They need to be taken care of properly because the key to using them for a long time is to maintain them right. And it is very important also to be extra careful and choosy when you buy your lingerie.
There are so many bra types available that you can wear with different dresses and outfits. But you need to know about the various types and they are best suited for what if you want to get the maximum support. So, here are the most important and common bra types that you need to keep an eye out for when you get your women’s bra online shopping done:
- Sports bra: These bras provide the maximum coverage and are seamless. If you are a work out freak and you hit the gym on a regular basis, this is one bra type that you have to own. These are comfortable and breathable and are slip-ons. There is trouble with hooks and buttons and they will provide you with just the comfort that you need.
- Push up bras: Well, if you want to wear a low neckline dress and you want to show off your cleavage a little, then this is one bra type that you have to have. These are wired bras that provide you with the maximum lift and support from the sides, which help in creating a lovely cleavage line. If you are petite, then you can really use this bra type to create a desired cleavage. It is best to avoid this bra type when wearing t shirts.
- Adhesive bras: Are you fond of wearing backless dresses and sarees? Well, then you have to have adhesive bras. These are generally made of silicone and stick to your breasts providing them with just the comfort that they need. They are made advanced technology will also give you the right lift that you need. These are strapless and backless and are skin coloured, hence they provide you with right look. You can say bye-bye to your bra strap sticking out worries and having to adjust it frequently.
- Balconette bras: If you have breasts which are of medium size and you are looking for the right lift upwards, then you can always go for the balconette bra. This is a modification of the demi cup bras, which reveal the top half of your breasts. Balconettes provide with an underlying support as well which makes the bra look really fancy. Lacy balconette bras are something that you can look for when getting your women’s bra online shopping done.
- Mastectomy bras: Have you undergone a mastectomy? Well, fear not because there are mastectomy bras, which are specially equipped to make room for breast prosthetics. These are extremely comfortable as well, and they come in different designs too, so it is not like you will be restricted for choices.
These are some really common and popular bra types from which you need to choose the type that suits you the most so that you get the support that you need.