For a Filipino, purchasing a house is perhaps one of the greatest ambitions. It is generally considered an achievement as it takes a great amount of time, toil and commitment to save for a decent house in a safe location.
RCBC Savings Bank is known to offer you with the best possible assistance regarding your worries about where to buy your property along with the finest options for you to pay your amortization. You might have question mind regarding how much you can borrow with an RCBS house loan. You can call us in case of any assistance. We will be happy to answer your queries.
Before you apply for the RCBC housing loan, you need to make sure that you are eligible for the same. You can apply for the loan if:
- You are at least 21 years of age at the time of filling up the loan application.
- You will be at most of 65 years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- You need to be a citizen of Philippines who fulfils the eligibility criteria under BP 185 guidelines. The foreign nationals are eligible only if they are purchasing a unit covered by CCT.
- You need to have been working permanently for minimum 1 year; and 2 years if OFW.
- If you are self-employed, it is required that you are into 2 years of profitable operations.
If you are looking forward to avail RCBC housing loan, you will be required to make supporting documents available so that the bank begins to process your application. These documents include:
For Local Employees
- Complete Application Form
- Employment and Compensation Certificate
- Identity Card
- Residence Proof
- Photocopies of TCT, Tax Declaration, Tax Receipt, Tax Clearance
- Location plan of the property
- Building Plans or the BOM (for construction)
- Account Statement (for take-out of existing housing loan)
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of last 2 years ITR
- Financial Statements for last 2 Years
- Business Registration Proof
- Bank Statements of last 6 Months
- Details of Suppliers and Customers
- Company Profile along with the Property Documents
You can make use of the home loan calculator in Philippines to analyse your monthly repayments on the basis of your preferred property value and loan amount. It is the best and quickest tool to get the estimates about your loan. You will however be required to choose the question you wish to get the answer for and then fill in the required fields. The tool will bring the best possible rate to you while calculating for your answer. Once you have made up your mind to apply, you can make a free request for the desired information through us. Applying for a home loan with us does not require any charges to be paid and is absolutely free of cost.
If you are not able to make up your mind or still have questions in mind regarding the decision to avail the home loan by RCBC Savings Bank, you can compare other home loans as well in the Philippines.