Planning to visit Normandy during this holiday season! Indeed a great choice. Normandy is a must visit for people who love nature at its best, as this place has countless things to offer tourists of all kinds.
Now, the most important question here is that have you finalized your stay during this visit? If you haven’t found one and still looking for a good place to stay, then read on. This article talks about the most beautiful places to visit in and around Normandy and help you choose the best accommodation to meet your needs.
If you are visiting France or let’s say Normandy for the first time and are on a romantic holiday, then it is suggested that you choose a place where you get abundance of privacy amidst the natural beauty.
A few of the recommended places are Giverny, Bayeux, Camembert, and Rouen. There are many chateaus in the surrounding areas that will let you experience romance, luxury, elegance, and lot more. In simple words, by staying at the France best Chateau you will get to enjoy mystical and unforgettable holidays ever.
No matter which chateau you choose for your stay in France, don’t forget to taste their mouthwatering delicacies and assortment of world class wines. Sipping on these world’s best wines in a contemporary room of these chateaus, promise to take you to a whole new world. You can treasure these moments forever, by clicking pictures or videos of your togetherness.
There are few key features of these chateaus that you would want to know, and these are as follows:
- They have spacious dining room with a look-and-feel of being in a castle
- They offer private dining room for unique gatherings
- They are pet friendly and provide extra facilities for your fury companions
- They offer complimentary laundry services
- They have fitness center with all the modern equipment to meet your everyday fitness needs
- They have computer centers and libraries with a huge collection of famous books
- There are lounges where you can sit during leisure hours
- They offer life enrichment activities and social programs
- There are beauty salon and spas to pamper your body and rejuvenate
- They offer scheduled transportation and covered parking facilities
- They are located close to shopping destinations and popular cultural venues
In a nutshell, it can be said that if you miss to stay in these chateaus, then you have missed a major part of enjoyment during your vacation in Normandy. Not only a great stay and delicious food, these chateaus will promise you much more than these like world’s finest wines, fashion, and love in the air.
Next time you plan on complimenting your wedding with a romantic celebration, or if you want to go for a fun holiday with friends, make sure that you book a room at one of the chateaus in France. You will not only enjoy the facilities out there, but the environment that these exclusive chateaus offer you.