How can you know what is the best VPN service? This is the question that comes to mind when you’re about to buy a VPN account. When we see that there are many suppliers, we cannot help wondering what is the best.
However, depending on what each person needs “best” may mean a different thing. Some of us VPN will bypass restrictions on Internet sites and access blocked, others use to be able to watch online TV shows on Hulu external Hulu Plus, BBC, Fox or NBC, while others just think about anonymity on -line. Anyway, of course, a personal VPN service can meet all these needs.
However, the number of VPN providers still growing, there are some basic criteria should attract attention before choosing VPN provider.
Here are some of them:
1) First, take a look at the location of available servers (this will be important as IP, will replace yours is one of the directions of public IP of the server, allowing you to access programs These online are not available in all areas).
2) VPN connection speed. Overall, this was driven by proximity to the server location “and is closely related to Internet speed provided by your ISP. Read some reviews and see what others have to say about it. It would be pretty boring to wait every 10 seconds or more in a web page to load. This can easily be the most important aspect in selecting a VPN provider.
3) VPN accounts setup process. Some VPN configurations require software installation or setup more or less complicated, while others do not and are very easy to follow.
4) made reliable service provided? Reliability refers to the stability of the connection. Does it work all the time? Switches? How often it happens? You can not feel good online if your VPN disconnects every 10 minutes.
5) to limit bandwidth. This refers to the offered traffic. Some services may offer 20 GB per month, while others offer unlimited bandwidth. If you are a large P2P, it should be tempted to choose unlimited.
6) Support. You may experience problems with the connection or server crash, and will require technical assistance. Is he informed enough to help support technology? Do they have sufficient knowledge to solve the problem? They are quick, polite and proactive?
7) VPN protocols. If you really care about data security and seek an ultra-secure as OpenVPN or SSTP provides the most advanced and secure VPN encryption protocol available. Some providers offer their standard. If not, or PPTP`s and L2TP`s encryption will be very good for you.
8) price: after checking the above criteria, you can compare airfares provider`s best for you. Remember: the most expensive are not always best and it all depends on your needs. Prices generally vary between $ 5 and $ 30 / month.
9) Finally, you can get using a VPN site you usually find reviews, comments, and feedback for each supplier.
To start looking for a service provider can verify the site. Here You can find the Best VPN Provider listed with the features and user reviews so that you can compare them before you decide to purchase.