There are a number of smartphones available in the world and people like to use any mobile as per their choice, one of the phones which are ruling the world for a long time is iPhone. There are various variants of the iPhone available in the market and all the variants or the models are successful. iPhone is also an electronic device and it may face some problems, but it is found that there are very few hardware and software problems observed in the iPhone, if you are using an iPhone and facing any issue then check the below solutions.
- White Screen – There are various upgrades coming and if you are failed to upgrade it or jailbreak or any hardware problem comes then you will find the screen becomes white and you are not able to use the mobile. There are various techniques to solve the issue, you just have to restart the mobile and then check if the issue is not solved then do a factory reset and wait for some time. If still it is not resolved then boot your iPhone in DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode. The main problem is that the hard reset and the DFU will clear all the settings and data from your mobile and a data backup is a much-needed thing.
- Black Screen – There are various issues observed due to which you can lose the display of your iPhone, issues such as spilling water on it, dropping iPhone, bad firmware, updating apps, jailbreak, and many more such things will make your iPhone screen black. To solve the issue you have to completely charge the mobile so that you can rule out any battery issues, if still, the issue persists then you have to restore the iPhone through iTunes it may happen that you will lose the data, you have a data backup then it would be a good thing and if not then you have to take the help of data back software. There are various solutions for touch screen not working iPhone are available and you have to choose according to your iPhone.
- Touchscreen problem – This is one of the most common problems happens in the iPhone, if you are facing this problem then you have to restart the mobile and it will start working and if still, the problem persists then you have to be sure that the screen should be clean and dry also you have to clear the cache data and free the up IOS storage space. If there is any damage or any physical problem then you have to visit the nearest iPhone service center. There are various times it happens that touch screen not working iPhone then use the above technique and solve the issues.
- Error 56 – Error 56 is one of the errors which comes when the iPhone is restored from iTunes, it happens due to hardware or the software conflict. If you are facing the problem then you have to change the cable which you use, also you have to change the USB port or restore the iPhone from another computer system. Also, it would be a good thing to remove all the third-party software and other things such as games, antivirus, and many more before upgrading to iTunes. If the issue is still not resolved then you have to restore the iPhone via the DFU method but it will lead you to delete the data.
- Face id problem – There are various iPhone problems and solutions are available and one of the problems is a face id recognition problem, as the iPhone which is having the face id feature, faces some problem to unlock the phone with the help of face. If you are facing such problem then you have to reset the mobile and then check, most of the time the problem get solved with this and if still, the problem persists then you have to delete the face id from the phone setting and again add the fresh one so that the issue gets resolved, and if still issue persists then you have to go to iPhone service center.
There are various problems with the iPhone and also have solutions, if you are not able to solve it at home then it would be good to go to the service center.